Dasmesh Mechanical Works: A Specialist In Professional Farming
Founded by Late S Hardial Singh Ji in the year 1965, Dasmesh Mechanical Works is serving Indian agricultural sector from more than 50 years. We have secured our position in this highly competitive marketplace as a profound manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Agricultural Implements having robust structure and durable designs. Initially, the company provides hand operated agriculture equipment and after that started providing tractor driven agriculture implements that makes the process of cultivation and harvesting more simpler.
The wide range include Rotary Tiller SD-SEIRES, Spring Cultivator, Happy Seeder, Zero Till Multi Crop Planter, Combine Harvester, Harambha Thresher, Straw Chopper, Straw Reaper, etc. We are giving Warranty in all our products and also providing After Sales Support including Training to the clients.
Our sister concern companies like Dasmesh Mechanical Works (Langrian) and Panesar Agriculture Works are dealing in Agricultural Implements and its Spare Parts.
Our company belongs to the renowned Dashmesh Group of Companies, which is serving industries since 1965. the group is crowned with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, which makes it trustworthy for customers. For bringing new innovations in agricultural implements, we are supported by Punjab Agriculture University, Bill Gates Foundation Fund, CIMMYT-Mexico, CISRO, ICARDA, IRRI etc.
- Our sales, dealership and service network is stretched over 200 places all over the world.
- Dasmesh-Amargarh was launched the first indigenously developed Happy Seeder back in the year 2002. For this achievement, we were awarded by Government of Australia in 2006 and then in 2010.
- Being a market leader in cultivation and seeding implements, we have marked our presence globally across Africa, Asia and Australia.
- Currently, we are supplying agricultural implements in over 17 countries worldwide.
- We have three production facilities Panesar Agriculture Works, Dasmesh Mechanical Works (Langrian) and Ishwar Farmline Equipment Pvt. Ltd.